MARCH FAVORITES


Today, I'm sharing with you my favorite products for the month of March. March has not been a very adventures month for me, thus many favorites in this post are actually my all time favorite products.


These Mediental healing masks are my absolute favorite masks for a long time. They are very gentle and calming but effective at the same time. The masks are great at bringing moisture back to the skin and calming down any skin irritations. Also, the mask sheet fits my face perfectly.
I love all of them but I have to say that my favorite is the green one, which is for troubled skin. I found the green ones are extra calming and great at reducing skin redness.


Another mask that I'm in love with in the month of March is Sulwhasoo's Clarifying Mask. This mask is one of the lower price item from Sulwhasoo but its performance is excellent. Normally, I'm not a fan of peel off masks as they are quite harsh for the skin. However, I found this peel off clarifying mask is not as harsh as other peel off masks and it is very easy to peel off once it is dried. I found my skin looks instantly brighter and feels smoother after every use and the result will last until the next day. 
This is now a Holy Grail product for me.


As a lip product addict, of course there will always be lip products in my monthly favorites. 
This month, I have been loving these two products: NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé in Berry Tea and MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9


NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé is a new product that I discussed this month. Unlike traditional lip products, it has a mousse like texture and dries to a semi-matte finish. I like how lightweight this product feels on my lips and it is fairly long lasting too. Also,this product is very versatile as you can use it for both lip and cheek, which is great for traveling.


The color I like is called Berry Tea, which is a gorgeous berry pink color that looks nice for both lip and cheek. 


I got this MAKE UP FOR EVER lipstick in N9 for Sephora's birthday gift about a year ago. I swatched it a and totally forgot about it. This month, I totally rediscovered this product and found it to be the perfect everyday lip color for work. I will probably purchase a full size after I'm done with the mini sample.

These are all the products i liked in the month of March. Hope you enjoyed reading this post!


No comments