REVIEW + SWATCH: HOLIKA HOLIKA HEARTFUL MOISTURE LIPSTICK

Today I'm reviewing the heartful moisture lipstick from Holika Holika. I had this lipstick for quite a while now, so I thought it is time to share my thoughts on this. 

Packaging
Cute! To be honest, the packaging and the heart shape are basically the reasons I bought it at the first place. (I know, I know, I'm a sucker for cute things...) I especially like the metallic pink finish on the tube since it looks premium.

Scent
It has a very sweet, candy like scent and the scent lingers even after applied the lipstick to the lips. However, it is definitely not over powering and personally the scent doesn't bother me.

Size
The tube is skinnier and shorter than traditional lipsticks. However, the actual product amount is 0.13 oz, which is similar to a normal lipstick (Mac is 0.1 oz and Maybelline is 0.15 oz).

Holika Holika  heartful moisture lipstick in PK-121 Pink Love

Texture & Application
The texture is very creamy and soft. It is not as slippery as a tinted lip balm but glides on smoothly. Surprisingly, The weird heart shape actually makes the application easier since the top of the heart works really well with the cupid's bow area.

Performance
The color payoff is very well and the color is definitely buildable. The lipstick is fairly long-lasting but it will dry out the lips a little bit (at least for me) after wore for couple hours. 

Swatch of PK-121 Pink Love

Wearing PK-121 Pink Love

Final Thoughts
This is not a Holy Grail kind of product for me since I have other lipsticks in my collection that I love more. However, I do enjoy having it in my collection since its performance is decent and the heart shape is very cute and unique. I will not get more colors from the line though.

Overall Score: 3.7/5

No comments