NÜGG LIP MASK REVIEW

Today, I'm going to review one of the new things I picked up from Target recently: nügg lip mask.


What is it?
Lip mask is essentially just like a wash off face mask for your lip. You leave it on for 15-20 mins and then tissue off the remains.


Price
I got mine from Target for $7.99.


The Claim

This highly nourishing mask is a delicious treat for your lips. Shea Butter & Coconut Oil help to hydrate and soften, while Licorice Root Complex helps to create the highly sought after plumping effect. 100% Natural, 100% Vegan and produced without petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colors.


Packaging
The golden ball shape packaging is really cute and unique. The brand also recommended to use the empty case as a jewelry holder for rings or ear rings, which is a very nice feature.

Scent

This product has a light minty scent.


Texture

It feels like a heavy cream moisturizer.




Performance
My lips do feel more hydrated and softer after I use this product. I also saw a slight plumping effect, which is nice.However, the hydration effect does not last very long so I think this is more of an emergency or primer type of product instead of a lip treatment product.

Score

3/5
I will use up what I have but will not repurchase it.

1 comment

  1. Hi Serena, dropping by -- great blog here :)

    It would be helpful if you listed the USD price for each product so that your readers are able to factor in quality + value.

    ReplyDelete