EBAY KOREAN BEAUTY HAUL

I recently placed a big order on eBay from seller beautynetkorea (f2plus1) and wanted to share with all of you what I got.

First, I got the jewel light under eye maker in #2 pink from Holika Holika. I heard lots of good things about this product and can't wait to try it out.
Next, I got the blush in #4 Releve Purple from the Etude House dreaming swam collection. This collection is just too pretty to pass.
A repurchase of the hyaluronic acid 3 seconds starter from Holika Holika.
I also bought some interesting masks.
As a lipstick addict, once again, I went crazy with lipsticks... 
Here are all the lipsticks I got (L to R):
  • Etude House color lips-fit in #PK003
  • BBIA list lipstick (velvet matte) in #4 Intelligent
  • Secret Kiss sweet glam tint glowing Funky Pink
  • Etude House fresh cherry tin in #PK001
  • EGLIPS lolly flower lipstick in #17 Ylang Ylan Peach
  • Innisfree vivid tine rouge in #2 Shy Peach
  • Etude House Apricot lip gloss stick in #4
All the samples:

I'm planning to do individual reviews with some of the products. If you are interested in seeing a review of any of the above products, please comment below.


No comments