EBAY ASIAN BEAUTY SELLER FACEDOWN

I love buying asian beauty products from eBay due to the wide product selections. However, buying asian beauty products on eBay can be tricky sometimes, since the products are priced very differently and there is also a risk of getting fake products.

I did a lot of research on trustworthy asian beauty product eBay sellers and picked 4 of them to place my orders. In order to test out their shipping speed, I placed all my orders on the same day. I live in southeastern US and this where all the items were shipped to.

Here is my comparisons and comments on all four of the eBay sellers:



Final Thoughts

  • I like both beautynetkorea and biz-inside and will continually purchase from both of them. (see my haul from beautynetkorea here)
  • Alphabeautyul is a good source to get Japanese products. However, I think the shipping cost is a little bit high. Still in the search of other Japanese beauty product sellers on eBay.
  • I'm not impressed with cosmetic.love because their price seem to be slightly higher and shipping is not very fast. I will only purchase from them if I can't find the product from both beautynetkorea and biz-inside.
I hope this post is helpful for those who is thinking about buying asian beauty products from eBay!

See my new price comparison series here.

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad this is helpful! Thank you for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this! You should try rubyrubyshop, thats my fave :)


    http://www.ebay.com/usr/rubyruby76

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know f2plus1 says they offer combined shipping after purchase. Does that mean I pay first and then they compensate the money? Or do I need to do something special? This is for the standard shipping that was about 2 dollars each. I hope you it's not much of a truble to answer.

    ReplyDelete