ASIAN BEAUTY ONLINE SELLER PRICE COMPARISON - AHA/BHA RELATED ITEMS

This is the first post of a new series on my blog. In this series, I'm going to compare price of popular Asian beauty products in each category. I picked 5 popular overseas sellers to do the comparison, they are: RoseRoseShop; Jolse; Wishtrend; Beautynetkorea and Cosmetic Love. I also added in Memebox for comparison if they carry that product.

In today's post, we will start with popular AHA/BHA related products (including the actual actives as well as toners) since I'm looking to add AHA/BHA into my routine and have been doing price comparison of those items.

Here is my comparisons (all the shipping are calculated based on ship to southeastern US):
I hope this is helpful. If you want to see the price comparison of  any other items in this category, please let me know!

3 comments

  1. Love the price comparison! I didn't know beautynetkorea had the Mizon products at such a good price. Looking forward to other comparison posts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really very nice informative and thorough. I read the blogs each time they are sent.
    Best Buy Extension

    ReplyDelete