MEME BOX HAUL


Today, I'm sharing with you what I got in my first ever meme box haul. If you are not familiar with meme box, they are a kbeauty online retailer who has a branch office in the US and they are also well known for their limited edition box sets.My whole purchasing experience with meme box is very pleasant and their shipping is super fast.



First, I got the Berry Bomb All in One Ampoule by SharaShara. This product is the main reason I placed this order. Berry is one of my favorite ingredients for skincare products so I'm super intrigued by this 3-in-1 product.
At the time of this order, their SharaShara box is sold out but I just found out today that the SharaShara box is restocked. If you are interesting in this product, I will definitely recommend getting the SharaShara box since it not only includes a full size of this product but many other products from the brand.


I got a little sheet mask crazy since there are so much sheet masks I want to try. Here are what I got:

Top Row(L to R)
1. Leaders Illuminating Treatment Mask
2. Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack
3. It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet Blueberry
4. Kocostar Slice Mask Sheet Lemon

Bottom Row (L to R)
5. Tosowoong Pure Propolis Mask x2
6. Tosowoong Pure Green Tea Mask (It is a free gift from meme box!)
7. Mediheal Dress Code Mask - Blue
8. Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask

Hope you enjoyed reading about my meme box haul!

No comments